Due to Covid-19 and ongoing lockdown KL University (Deemed) has extended the last date of application form submission for engineering admission till April 25. Students can fill the application form available online on the official website of the university. Admission in B.Tech course in the institute is on the basis of KL University Engineering Entrance Examination, commonly called KLEEE. The exam will be conducted from April 27 to 29 in online mode.
Steps for Online Application:
1. Visit the official website of KL University
2. Click on the New Registration Tab
3. Enter the valid details asked in the Registration tab.
To Register, Apply Here
1. Visit the official website of KL University.
2. Click on the Application tab.
3. Login into the website with the given login details.
4. A new application window will appear.
5. Enter the valid details asked in the application form.
6. Upload the valid documents asked for the application process.
7. Recheck and Validate the details provided, because if any faulty information is found in the application form then the whole registration will be canceled.
8. Make the payment of the application form through net banking, debit card/credit card.
9. Finally submit the application form and save the student copy for future use.
Aspirants need to fill KLEEE application form on the official website. The completely filled in application form needs to be submitted online and aspirants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- online through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
What is new?
The offline, exam centre based examination was cancelled due to the coronavirus lockdown. The institute will conduct an online, proctored exam from April 27 to 29 for shortlisting candidates. Candidates can appear in the online exam at the convenience of their home. Students need to have a laptop/personal computer with internet connection and webcam for appearing in the exam. All the information related to the hall ticket, passkey and slot for the exam will be communicated through call. The university has also released detailed set of instructions for candidates for appearing in the online exam in its official website. KL Deemed University conducts the entrance examination in two phases. The first phase has already been conducted from December 16 to 22. Admit cards for all the candidates who registered before the last date will be issued before the examination.