APSCHE has released the preliminary Answer Key of AP ICET 2020 (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) on 12th September. Candidates can check the answer key according to the exam shifts. If any candidate is not happy with an answer, then he/she can challenge/raise objections till September 15 (Till 5 PM). The exam was conducted on 10 and 11 September 2020. The result will be declared very soon.
Steps to Check Answer Key:
- Go o the official website of AP ICET
- Click on "Exam Papers & Preliminary Keys"
- Select the Shift Number you want to check the Answer Key for
- The Answer Key will appear on the screen in PDF format
- Download for future use
To See the Answer Key, Click Here
AP ICET 2020 Important Dates
|AP ICET 2020 exam date||10, 11 September 2020|
|Answer Key released||12 September 2020|
|Last date to challenge Answer Key||15 September 2020 (Till 5 PM)|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
Steps to Challenge Answer Key:
- Click on the link given below to download the Objection Form
- Enter the question number(s) you want to challenge
- Enter the Justification along with reference book, Page number & also edition (Telugu/English)
- Mail the form to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
To download the Form, Click Here