MDI Gurgaon invites application for management programs
Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon has declared the admission process for Management programmes for the academic session 2019-21through CAT 2018 exam. The last date to apply online for all management programmes is 24th Nov 2018.
Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon offers Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGHRM) and Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGPIM, National Management Programme (NMP)/ PGP-EM (Energy Management) Programme.
MDI Gurgaon Programmes Fees:
- PGPM 2018-20: Rs.21,34,000/-
- PGP-HRM 2019-21: Rs.21,34,000/-
- PGP-IM 2019-21: Rs.25,00,000/-
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible to apply for all programmes. Students in the final year of graduation can also apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination need to furnish evidence to that effect latest by 1st October 2019; otherwise, they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- Candidates should have a valid CAT 2018 scorecard with good percentile.
- Candidates need to have a minimum 5 years post-qualification executive work experience as on 31st December 2018, for NMP/PGP-EM programmes.
- Foreign candidates should have GMAT score card.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format. So at the time of application candidates have to prepare with all the asked documents scan copy.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hard copy of application form to the university but need to keep the print out of the application form for future references.
To apply online for PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM Programmes click here
To apply online for NMP and PGP-EM Programmes click here
Application fee for Indian candidates is Rs. 3000/-
Application fee for Foreign/NRI/PIO candidates is Rs 8496/-
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their CAT scores.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews during February and March 2019 at one of the centers of MDI, Gurgaon.
- Other centers of MDI are Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai (centers other than Gurgaon are tentative).
Important dates for PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM Programmes:
- Application form availability: 7th September 24th November 2018
- CAT 2018 Test: 25th November 2018
Important Dates for NMP and PGP-EM Programmes:
- Application form availability: 7th Sep to 6th Dec 2018 (First Round) and 7th Sep 2018 to 15th January 2019(Second Round)
- Interview Date (tentative): 16th December 2018 (First Round) and 27th January 2019 (Second Round)
|MICAT 2019: Registration, Application, Dates, Syllabus, Pattern
||CAT 2018: Dates, Syllabus, Pattern, Admit Card, Application Form
|MAT 2019: Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card
||XAT 2019 Exam Analysis
|NMAT 2019 registration opens by NMIMS
||SNAP 2018 Exam Analysis