National Testing Agency(NTA) has extended the registration process of UGC NET 2021 from 2nd March to 9th March. The registration process has started on 2nd February. The application fee submission's last date is 10th March. Aspiring candidates can visit the official website and apply for the exam. The UGC NET 2021 exam will be held from 2nd May 2021 onwards. NTA will conduct the exam for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
The registration process of UGC NET 2021
- Go to the official site ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on “Online application”
- Complete the registration process by providing your personal details
- A registration number and password will be generated
- Log in by using the registration number and pass the word
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form and save it
|Registration start||2nd February 2021|
|Registration end||9th March 2021|
|Registration fee submission last date||10th March 2021|
|Correction window available||12th to 16th March 2021|
|Exam date||2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,10th,11th,12th,14th and 17th May 2021|
Also, read about