Sri Krishnadevaraya University has today announced the results of AP LAWCET / PGLCET 2020 for all applicants who have taken part in the online test. The results have been posted to the official website of APSCHE: sche.ap.gov.in / LAWCET. To verify their results, the applicant will have to click on the result page and log in by their login credentials such as ID and the ticket number. In addition, the Evaluating Authority will also issue a ranking list based on the results of AP PGLCET 2020 for each group. Know more about the results of AP PGLCET 2020, the scorecard.
Procedure to check AP LAWCET 2020 results online:
Applicants should review their results for AP PGLCET 2020 as shown in the following steps:
- Visit the official APSCHE website-she.ap.gov.in.
- Click on "Results" in the LAWCET 2020 tab.
- A new page will be opened with LAWCET 5yr/3yr and LLM output link.
- Press the 'LLM' icon to enter the result tab.
- Input the registration number for AP PGLCET 2020, the ticket number for the hall and the date of birth to log in for results.
- The results will show on the screen showing the qualifying status of AP PGLCET 2020.
- Candidates can download and obtain printouts of the scorecard for comparison at the time of counselling.
Details of the AP PGLCET 2020 scorecard
The AP PGLCET 2020 scorecard will include the following details:
- Name, registration number and Photograph of the applicant
- The results secured by the applicants in each section
- Overall ratings of candidates out of 120
- Rank earned in their division by the applicants.
- General/ OBC: 30 marks out of 120 marks
- SC/ ST/ PH: Those appearing for the entrance exam are considered qualified.
Counselling and seat distribution AP PGLCET / AP LAWCET 2020 counselling will be processed online for all applicants who have applied for the entrance exam. As part of the counselling process, the applicant must get their records checked and engage in the screening process of filling and lock-up. The selection of seats would be made on the basis of the choices made by the candidates and their rank of merit.