Symbiosis International University (SIU) has released the scorecard of the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2019 today 10th January 2020. on its official website. Candidates have to provide their SNAP ID and password to download their score-card. The exam was conducted on 15th December 2019.
Steps to Download the Scorecard
1. Go to the official website of Symbiosis International University (SIU)
2. Click on the "scorecard" tab present on the homepage
3. Provide your SNAP ID and password
4. The scorecard will appear on the screen
5. Download and take a print out of the scorecard
To download the SNAP Scorecard, Click Here
The candidates will be shortlisted after the release of the cut off for the exam. The shortlisted will be called as per their rank in the merit list. The counselling session will be conducted in three steps. These are a group exercise, written ability test, personal interaction. The candidates will be allocated their seats after the successful completion of the counselling procedure.
|Writing Ability Test||10|
|SNAP score (scaled down)||50|
Details about Interview Round:
To read details about the SNAP exam and its cut-off, Click Here
For details about all the Symbiosis institutes, Click Here