Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI) has released the application form of XAT 2021 (Xavier Aptitude Test) on 10 September. The last date to apply is 30th November. The exam will be conducted on 3rd January 2021 in online mode. Interested candidates must check the XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply to XAT 2021:
- Go to the official website of XLRI and click on "XAT 2021 Registration"
- Enter all necessary details and register
- Use the credentials sent to your email to log in and fill the application form
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking
- Submit the application form
To apply to CAT 2021, Click Here
Changes in XAT 2021 Application Fee:
- XAT 2021 registration fee is increased by Rs 50.
- The registration fee is now Rs 1750/-
XAT 2021 Important Dates
||10 September 2020
||30 November 2020 (12 Midnight)
|Admit card available
||20 December 2020
||3 January 2021 (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM)