The registration process of MAT 2019 December session for both PBT and CBT mode starts today i.e. October 5th. The All India Management Association (AIMA) announced all the important dates for MAT 2019 December session. The exam will be conducted on December 8, 2019 (PBT mode) and December 14, 2019 (CBT mode).
|Event||PBT (Paper Based Test) Dates||CBT (Computer Based Test) Dates|
|Registration Starts||October 4, 2019||October 4, 2019|
|Registration Ends||1st December 2019||6th December 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd December 2019||10th December 2019|
|Exam Date||8th December||14th December 2019|
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of AIMA
- Click on "Register Online"
- Fill all the necessary details and register
- Your login credentials will be provided
- Re-login using the credentials to open the application form
- Fill all the necessary areas such as personal details, academic details, etc.
- Upload the required documents with size and specifications mentioned
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1550 (for either PBT or CBT) or Rs. 2650 (For both PBT & CBT)
- Click on Submit
- Take a print out of the application form for future use
Here is the official website of AIMA to apply for MAT.
To learn about the steps to crack MAT, click here