Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI) has postponed XAT 2021 (Xavier Aptitude Test) registration to 12 September. The registration was supposed to start on 10th September. The exam date is still the 3rd of January 2021. Candidates need to check the XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying. The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. Computer-based Test.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of XLRI and click on "XAT 2021 Registration"
- Enter all necessary details and register
- Use the credentials sent to your email to log in and fill the application form
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1750/- through credit card/debit card/net banking
- Submit the application form
CAT 2020 Registration Ends Soon, Apply Now!
XAT 2021 Important Dates:
||10 September 2020
||30 November 2020 (12 Midnight)
|Admit card available
||20 December 2020
||3 January 2021 (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM)
Top MBA Colleges in India accepting XAT score