The registration process of the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2020 February session has been started for both PBT and CBT mode. Unregistered candidates need to register first to fill the application form of the exam.
MAT 2020 February Session Dates
|Event||PBT Date||CBT Date|
|Last date of Registration||9th February 2020||26th January 2020|
|Availability of admit card||11th February 2020||28th January 2020|
|Exam date||16th February 2020||2nd February 2020|
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of AIMA MAT
2. Click on "Register"
3. Fill the registration form
4. The login credentials will be sent to your email id
5. Login using those credentials to fill the form
6. Make the payment
7. Upload photo and signature
8. Fill the application form
9. Check all the details and then submit the form
To register for MAT 2020, Click Here
MAT 2020 Application Fee:
1. For Paper-Based Test (PBT): INR 1550/-
2. For Computer Based Test (CBT): INR 1550/-
3. For Both PBT & CBT: INR 2650/-
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Any B-school whether it’s national or international can consider MAT Score as the yardstick for admission to their MBA programs.
Read Here: MAT Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Counselling