The registration process of the MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test) February session for PBT (Paper-Based) mode has extended till February 12, 2020. Eligible candidates have to register themselves before filling the application form.
How to Apply for MAT 2020 PBT mode?
1. Go to the official website of AIMA MAT
2. Click on "Register"
3. Fill the registration form
4. The login credentials will be sent to your email id
5. Login using those credentials to fill the form
6. Make the payment
7. Upload photo and signature
8. Fill the application form
9. Check all the details and then submit the form
MAT 2020 Application Fee:
1. For Paper-Based Test (PBT): INR 1550/-
2. For Computer Based Test (CBT): INR 1550/-
3. For Both PBT & CBT: INR 2650/-
To Apply click here
Schedule for PBT exam of MAT 2020:
|MAT 2020 PBT Registration start date||27 December 2020|
|MAT 2020 PBT Registration end date||12 February 2020|
|MAT 2020 PBT Admit Card Release Date||11 February 2020|
|MAT 2020 PBT Examination Date||16 February 2020|
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Any B-school whether it’s national or international can consider MAT Score as the yardstick for admission to their MBA programs.