West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has started the registration for Round 2 counselling of WBJEE 2020 (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) for B.Tech course on 11 September. The last date to register is 18 September. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, the WBJEE 2020 counselling is being conducted in online mode. The Round 2 Seat Allotment Result will be declared on 24 September 2020.
Steps to Register:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE 2020
- Click on "Go to WBJEE-2020 e-Counselling"
- Then click on "Registration and Choice Filling for Round 2"
- Click on "New Candidate Registration"
- Enter your WBJEE Roll No., Your name, mother's name, and DOB and then click on "Submit"
- Fill the choices of colleges and course
- Upload the documents applicable to you in scanned format
To register, Click Here
WBJEE 2020 Counselling Round 2 Important Dates
|Registration, Choice Filling, Uploading documents
||11 - 18 September 2020
||18 - 21 September 2020
|Seat Allotment Result declaration
||24 September 2020
|Seat acceptance (with freeze or upgradation) and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidate
||24 - 29 September 2020
||1 October 2020
|Accept upgraded seats (with freeze or further upgradation) and payment of provisional admission fees (if any)
||1 - 3 October 2020
JEE Main 2020 Official Answer Key Released
Documents Required to Upload:
- WBJEE Rank Card 2020
- WBJEE Admit Card 2020
- Class 10th and 12th certificate & mark sheet
- Rural weightage certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of candidate’s father or mother (applicable if a candidate has passed qualifying exam from a state other than West Bengal)
- Character certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate/ undertaking
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Sub-category certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)