The online application process for the JEE Main April 2019 is going to end today. Students haven't registered yet can register for it at the official website- jeemain.nic.in Candidates who had appeared the exam in the month of January can also apply for the exam.As stated the best of the two JEE Main scores will be considered for JEE Advanced.
Generally, the present class 12th pass students are eligible for the exam. However, those who have passed class 12th/ Qualifying examination in 2016 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2020 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE Main April 2019.
Following are the Steps to register for JEE Main:
- Go to the official website, jeemain.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on 'online application process link'
- Those who did not apply for the January exam should click at 'proceed to apply' under 'fresh candidates register' else continue on 'proceed to apply' under 'registered candidates log-in'
- Submit all the necessary details as required
- Click on 'Submit'
- Once the application process completed, download it, and take a print out for further use
NOTE: NTA has allowed for correction of the applications from March 11 to March 15. Also, the correction facility will be available only to those candidates who are applying for the first time and had not applied for the JEE Main January 2019 exam.
Update for EWS Category:
The Official Notification reads, "The Candidates of JEE (Main) January 2019 as well as April 2019 Examination(s), who come under EWS category as per the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, may mention such category in the Online Application Form available at www.jeemain.nic.in between March 11-15, 2019," reads the official notice. "The EWS Category Certificate is not to be uploaded in the JEE (Main) Portal. However, the same will be required at the time of filling up of the application for JEE (Advanced)".
Get more details about JEE Main. Click Here.