Panjab University has started the online registration for the PU CET 2020 Examination. This entrance examination will be conducted by the Panjab University for admission in Bachelor of Science (Honors) and Bachelor in Pharmacy Degree. The registration is going to be concluded on the date 5th of June 2020. Students are requested to check their eligibility before applying for the entrance. This is because if it is found that a candidate is not eligible for the exam then his/her registration will be canceled. Candidates have to register themselves in order to fill up the application form. They can register online or else use the link provided here. Information regarding Eligibility, Steps to Apply and Application Fees are given below:
Click Here to Know about PU CET
|Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Entrance Test Form||11th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||5th June 2020|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||9th June 2020 (3:59 pm)|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||9th June 2020 |
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||11th June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card Online||19th June 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with fine amount||22nd June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||25th June 2020|
|Date of declaration of result||10th July 2020|
1. Candidates must have passed or appeared in the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as curriculum subjects.
2. Minimum marks should be 50%-55% marks (depending upon the course for which he/ she is applying)
3. Candidates in their final year and appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for PU CET PG 2020. provided the candidate pass their qualifying exams by the time of admission.
For Foreign Nationals and NRI Applicants:
1. Candidates have to be a citizen of India. Foreign citizens will have the option to apply via the NRI quota.
2. That NRI candidates shall compete amongst themselves for admission to various courses. Their inter-se merit shall be determined on the bases of the score obtained in SAT-II, GRE, GMAT, etc. In the case of Foreign Nationals (non-English speaking states), TOEFL / IELTS score should also be produced.
Read Here: Does engineering study fulfill your sky-high dreams??
Steps to Apply:
Step 1. Registration:
1. Visit the official website of the Panjab University www.puchd. ac. in
2. Enter all personal details that are asked during registration. Remember you must enter a valid mobile number and email ID.
3. Login ID and password will be sent to your mobile number or email ID. Keep them safe.
Step 2. Form Filling:
1. Login by using your login ID and password.
2. fill your PU CET 2020 application form.
3. Enter your personal details and academic details.
Step 3. Upload Images:
1. upload your scanned signature, passport size photograph, and thumb impression.
2. Verify the details entered by you before submitting the application form.
|Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG/JPEG format|
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG/JPEG format|
Step 4. Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee through SBI Challan mode.
|General Category (PCB, PCM or M)||Rs 2175/-|
|SC/ST/PWD (PCB, PCM or M)||Rs 1088/-|
|Additional Paper (Biology or Mathematics)||Rs 300/-|
Get the Registration Link Here
1. PUCET is conducted every year by Panjab University, Chandigarh. It is a university level entrance exam organized to provide admission into UG, PG & doctoral level courses.
2. Fee of Entrance Test is non-refundable.
3. If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee challan and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to [email protected] mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
4. Online Entrance Test Form once submitted, the candidate shall not be allowed to make any change in it by way of any addition/deletion/alteration/amendment/change under any circumstances.
5. Login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
6. Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate / Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before June 15, 2020 upto 4:00 p.m..
7. After declaration of result of Entrance Test, the qualified candidates have to fill the form for admission by login to their accounts.
SRMJEEE 2020 Registration Ends on 15 July. Slot Booking date Released
PU MET Registration Extended Again, Apply Till June 8
SET 2020 New Exam Day announced, Apply till May 20
BEEE 2020: Registration may be Postponed till May. Check Here