Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore has extended the registration of IIT JAM 2021 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) till 17th October. the application process was supposed to end on 15th October. Interested candidates should check the IIT JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying. The exam is set to be conducted on 14th February 2021 in online mode.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of JAM 2021 - IISC
- Click on "Candidate Portal (JOAPS)"
- Then click on "New User? Register Here"
- Fill all the necessary areas and Register
- Login through the JOAPS portal again through credentials generated
- Fill the JAM 2021 application form
- Upload required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
To Apply, Click Here
IIT JAM 2021 Application Fees:
|Category||One Paper||Two Papers|
|General||Rs 1500||Rs 2100|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs 750||Rs 1050|
IIT JAM 2021 Schedule:
|Registration started||10 September 2020|
|Registration ends||17 October 2020 (Extended)|
|Admit card release Date||5 January 2021|
|Exam Date||14 February 2021|
|Announcement of Result||20 March 2021|
|Application form for admission||15-28 April 2021|
|Declaration of first admission list||16 June 2021|
|Declaration of second admission list||1 July 2021|
|Declaration of third admission list||16 July 2021|
|Closure of Admission||21 July 2021|
About IIT JAM 2021:
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) is conducted to provide admissions to M.Sc. (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, etc. Programs at the IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes at IISc.