NCHMCT JEE 2020 Registration Ends on 31st March. Get the Link Here
National Testing Agency (NTA) will end registration of the National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam (NCHMCT JEE 2020) on 31 March 2020. The date was extended from 20th March. The exam will be conducted on 25th April. Check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of NTA NCHMCT JEE
- Click on "Fill the Application Form"
- Register yourself for the exam
- Fill the application form
- Upload photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Download the confirmation page and print the application form for future use
|General/ Non-Creamy Layer OBC||Rs. 900/-|
To apply for NCHMCT JEE 2020, Click Here
|Registration starts||1st January 2020|
|Registration ends||31st March 2020|
|Admit card availability||1st April 2020|
|Exam date||25th April 2020|
|Result declaration||10th May 2020|
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of the exam with English as a compulsory subject. Clearing the English subjects is mandatory.
- Candidates appearing for the final exam and awaiting final results are also eligible to apply for the exam (provided they submit their proof of qualifying 10+2 standard exam along with other eligibility conditions at the time of admission or counseling).
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling in order are eligible to apply for the program.
- Any Public-School Examination in India or in a foreign country acknowledged by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- The higher age limit for General & OBC applicants is 22 years as on 1st August 2020.
- The higher age limit for SC/ST is 25 years as on 1st August 2020.
NCHMCT JEE is an entrance exam conducted by the national testing agency (NTA). The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The entrance exam is accepted in various important colleges across the country.