The application form for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020 is going to be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) tomorrow i.e. 1st November 2019 on its official website. The last date to submit the application form of GPAT 2020 is November 30th, 2019.
GPAT is a national level entrance exam which will be conducted by the NTA to provide admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) programs. The score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
|Registration starts||November 1, 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form||November 30, 2019|
|Admit card release||December 24, 2019|
|Exam date||January 24, 2020|
|Result declaration||February 3, 2020|
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of NTA
- Click on "New Registration"
- Provide all the necessary details
- Log in credentials will be sent to your registered email address
- Use those credentials to open the application form
- Fill all the necessary areas
- Upload photo and signature with specifications mentioned
- Pay the application fee and submit
|Category ||Application Fee|
To learn the preparation tips for GPAT 2020, click here