Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has announced the exam date of AEEE 2020 (Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering) which will be conducted from July 23 - 27, 2020. The registration end date was also extended to June 30. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
AEEE 2020 Revised Dates
|Registration started||September 19, 2019|
|Registration ends||June 30, 2020|
|Exam date||July 23 - 27, 2020|
|Slot booking||July 2020|
JEE Main 2020 to be Conducted from July 18, Says HRD Minister
Steps to Apply for AEEE 2020
- Go to the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham-amrita.edu
- Click on the "ADMISSION OPEN Apply Now" tab.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the basic registration details email address and mobile number and generate your ID and password.
- Fill the registration details, upload scanned copy image and signature.
- The fee has to be paid through online mode (Card payment/ Net banking).
- Download the copy for the future.
To Apply, Click Here
Qualifying Exam: Candidates appearing or have passed class XII or any equivalent examination
Qualifying Scores: Candidates should obtain an aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry and not less than 55% in each subject
Age Limit: The candidate must have born on or after July 1, 1998
Full List of Exams Cancelled or Postponed Due to Coronavirus
AEEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination) is an entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. This entrance allows the students to apply for the 4-year long B. Tech course at the university. The entrance exam is conducted in two methods. One is the Computer-based test (CBT) mode and the other one is Pen & Paper (P&P) mode. However, it's up to the candidates to choose one of them. In this academic session (2019-20), the university will also applications through JEE Main entrance exam. Those who will apply through JEE Main also has to finish the AEEE 2020 application procedure. Although these students will not have to appear in the AEEE exam.
Know 5 Factors That Can Influence AEEE 2020 Cutoff
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?