NIT Surathkal has released the Application form for the Admission in the course MBA. The candidates can fill the application form and can pay the application fee online on or before 02.03.2020 (Monday). the application fee is Rs 600 (OC/OBC/EWS) and Rs 150 (SC/ST/PWD).
The hardcopy of the completed application form with payment receipts and copy of necessary documents is to be sent to the Assistant Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka, on or before the last date, i.e. 05.03.2020(Thursday). Applications which are incomplete/defective / received late are liable to be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained on such applications.
The National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal is rated as one of the top technological universities in India. Since its inception in 1960 as the Karnataka Regional Engineering College, the Institute has established itself as a premier center engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. The Institute has a long tradition of research for several years in both traditional and modern areas of engineering and sciences in all departments
|Last Date for Online Submission of applications||02.03.2020 (Monday)|
|Last Date for receiving the hard copy of completed applications||05.03.2020 (Thursday)|
|Dates for the selection process||16 March 2020 | 23 March 2020 (New Delhi) |
|Place of Selection Process||ATB Seminar Hall, NITK, Surathkal, Karnataka- 575025, Contact No: 0824-2473079 | NIT Transit House, C-15, Panchasheel Enclave, Near Chirag Delhi Metro Station/Flyover, New Delhi 110017, Contact No.:011-46023660, 41828487|
Step.1: Go to the official website of NIT Surathkal i.e www.nitk.ac.in.
Stp.2: Fill the application form by providing all the given information.
Step.3: Make online payments of Rs 600 (OC/OBC/EWS) and Rs 150 (SC/ST/PWD).
Step.4: Send the hardcopy of the completed application form with payment receipts and a copy of the necessary documents is to be sent to the Assistant Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka.
For Online Application: Click Here
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with not less than 5 0% marks (or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 5.5 in the 0-10 scale grading system) in the aggregate taking into account the marks scored in all subjects of all the University examination conducted during the entire prescribed period of the degree programme.
2. This prescribed minimum marks shall be 45% (CGPA of at least 5.0 in the 0-10 scale grading system) in the case of SC/ST.
3. CAT - 2019/MAT (September 2019/December 2019/February 2020) – Score
4. Admission is based on the valid Rank/Scores obtained in the CAT-2019/MAT-2020, Group discussion and Personal Interview.
Weightage (%) in Various component:
|CAT Score/MAT Score||70%|
|PWD||5% seat will be reserved|
Documents required during admission:
1. Admission order issued by Competent Authority.
2. Original marks card of qualifying examinations (Ist to Final Year).
3. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the University.
4. Course completion certification from the college (if qualifying degree exam result is awaited).
5. Original Score Card of CAT-2019/MAT (September 2019/December 2019/February 2020)
6. Date of Birth Certificate (X Std./SSLC).
7. Certificate by employer ascertaining the duration of work experience.
8. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC.
9. EWS Category Certificate (if applicable), issued by the Competent Authority after 31.03.2020.
10. Caste certificate as per prescribed format for OBC candidates, (if applicable) from the Competent Authority issued after 31.03.2020.
11. Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable.
12. Transfer Certificate issued by the college last studied.
13. Conduct Certificate
14. Sponsorship Certificate (if sponsored)
15. Migration Certificate from the university.
16. Medical Certificate.
17. Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms (Copy of Aadhar Card )
18. Passport Size Photograph - 2 Nos
To know more Details: Click Here
IIT Hyderabad will host an International Conference on CARRS to know more: Click Here
Read Here: IIT Jodhpur is going to offer MBA course from this year