The Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) will close their application process for the department Humanities and Social Sciences entrance examination(HSEE) today, i.e., January 22, 2020. The candidates who want to study Humanities and Social Sciences program at the IIT Madras visit the official site of the exam to check all the details and complete the registrations for the IIT Madras HSEE 2020 examination.
The candidates who have successfully registered and made payment for the IIT Madras HSEE 2020 examination will only get the HSEE admit card. The admit cards will be available on the official website by March 18, 2020.
How to apply for IIT Madras HSEE 2020 exam?
Read further to know how to apply for IIT 2020 Madras HSEE exam.
1. Open the official website of IIT Madras HSEE exam - hsee.iitm.ac.in
2. Click on the link to ‘Apply Online’ link available on the homepage of the website or click on the direct link provided below
3. read the application details carefully then click on 'Proceed to apply online.'
4. Enter the required details such as personal details, contact details, qualification, address, etc. and upload scanned documents of image and signature.
5. Make the application fee payment by Netbanking/Credit/Debit card.
6. Check all the details filled in the application form then click on the Submit button.
7. Download the application form