CAT registration starts from today, Check details here
The registration for CAT 2019 starts from today on 7th Aug 2019 and will continue till 18th Sep 2019. The notification for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 was released on 28th July 2019.
This year the CAT exam is going to be held on 24th NOV 2019 by IIM (Indian Institute of management), Kozhikode across 156 cities over India. The registration process has started on the official website of the CAT 2019.
Read Also: CAT Registration Starts from Aug 7, Important Things to Remember
Process of Registration-
- Go to the official website of CAT that is iimcat.ac.in and click on the 'Register' button under the New Candidate Registration header to create your user profile. Enter all the required details and complete the registration details.
- Using the system generated User ID and Password that you have received at the completion of Step 1, login as a "Registered Candidate" on the website and fill the Application Form for CAT 2019.
- After completing the application and uploading the required documents, pay the fee.
- For General/EWS/NC-OBC candidates the payment fee is rs. 1900 and for SC/ST/PwD, it is rs. 950. The candidates may have to pay additional charges.
- After this, within a few minutes, the candidates will receive a confirmation email of the successful submission of your CAT 2019 application.
Click here to Apply for Online Registration
Here are some important dates regarding CAT-
|Events || Dates|
|CAT 2019 registration starts ||7th Aug 2019 (10 am)|
|CAT 2019 registration ends||18th Sep 2019 (5 pm)|
|CAT 2019 admit card download begins || 23rd Oct 2019 (5 pm)|
|CAT 2019 test day || 24th Nov 2019 |
Students are advised to go through the official website of CAT that is iimcat.ac.in for more information.
Read also: CAT 2019 syllabus, Get to know in full details