The registration process for CAT 2019 is going to be closed tomorrow on 25th Sept 2019 by the IIM (Indian Institute of Management), Kozhikode.
Earlier the last date of filing the application form of CAT was 18th September 2019 and it is extended to 25th Sept by the conducting body.
CAT 2019 Schedule:
|CAT Registration starts date||7th August 2019|
|CAT Registrations ends date||25th September 2019|
|Admit card release date||23rd October 2019|
|Exam date||24th November 2019|
Things to remember at the time of Registration-
- The candidates 1st have to create their unique ID and password.
- Give a valid mobile number which is mentioned in your email address as all the information will be received from this number.
- There are some sections which are mandatory to fill up. Check that properly.
- Before starting the registration process, the candidates should prepare all the information ready such as personal detail, Academic & Work details with the scanned documents required.
- Once the form-filling process is done then confirm the payment according to your category in online mode through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- There is no chance of any change in the form filling process once the payment is done.
To fill the CAT 2019 application form, Click here
CAT is a national level entrance exam for the admission to more than 5000 seats in all IIMs and hundreds of top MBA colleges and institutions.
Also read: How to score 100 Percentiles in CAT Exam?