The registration process of the MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test) February session for CBT (Computer-Based) mode has extended till January 30, 2020. Eligible candidates have to register themselves before filling the application form. Earlier the registration process was scheduled to end on January 26, 2020.
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of AIMA MAT
2. Click on "Register"
3. Fill the registration form
4. The login credentials will be sent to your email id
5. Login using those credentials to fill the form
6. Make the payment
7. Upload photo and signature
8. Fill the application form
9. Check all the details and then submit the form
MAT 2020 Application Fee:
1. For Paper-Based Test (PBT): INR 1550/-
2. For Computer Based Test (CBT): INR 1550/-
3. For Both PBT & CBT: INR 2650/-
To Apply click here
MAT 2020 February Session Dates(Computer-Based Test)
|Registration Started||27th December 2019|
|Last date of Registration||30th January 2020(extended)|
|Availability of admit card||28th January 2020|
|Exam date||2nd February 2020|
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Any B-school whether it’s national or international can consider MAT Score as the yardstick for admission to their MBA programs.
Read here 5 steps to crack MAT Exam without a bump
Also Read List of Top Management Schools Accepting MAT Score in Your Region