MICAT-I is scheduled on 2nd December 2018 for admission to the PGDM (C) programme. Registration for the same has commenced from August 23, 2018.
MICA, Ahmedabad offers following specializations for PGDM programme:
- Marketing research
- Digital communication management
- Brand management
- Media management
- Advertising management.
The last date to apply for MICAT-1 is November 20 by 11:50 pm. MICAT is conducted twice a year in over 48 cities across the country.
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree (in the 10 + 2 + 3 system), or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized Indian Universities can apply. Those candidates, who are appearing their final exams of Bachelor’s degrees are also allowed to apply for MICAT.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online at the official website, mica.ac.in.
To apply click here
An application fee: Rs. 1985 (non- refundable)
Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Faridabad,Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Muzaffarnagar, Nagpur, Noida, Panjim, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Surat, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam
- For MICAT entrance exam candidates must have to take at least one of the three exams—CAT, XAT and GMAT (2017 onwards).
- CAT, XAT and GMAT appeared applicants are required to appear for MICAT.
- After clearing the MICAT exam; candidates will undergo for both the Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI). Shortlisted candidates will be called for the GE and PI at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- The weightage of exams and admission rounds is as follows: 20% for CAT/XAT/GMAT; 30% for MICAT; 20% for GE; and 30% for PI.
MICAT is divided into three sections:
Section A: Psychometric Test
Section B: Have 4 sub-sections i.e. Verbal ability, Quantitative ability & Data Interpretation, General awareness, Divergent & Convergent Thinking
Section C: Descriptive test
MICAT – I registration starts: 23rd August 2018
MICAT – I registration closes: 20th November 2018
Issue of MICAT- I admit cards: 26th November 2018
MICAT – I exam: Sunday, December 1, 2018
MICAT -I result: Tuesday, December 18, 2018
MICAT – II registration starts: 3rd January 2019
MICAT – II registration closes: 30th January 2019
Issue of MICAT- II admit cards: Monday, February 04, 2019
MICAT – II exam: Saturday, February 09, 2019
MICAT – II result: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
GE & PI shortlist: 19th February 2019
GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata: 7th to 9th March 2019
GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad: 12th to 13th March 2019
GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai: 16th to 18th March 2019
Final results: 25th March 2019