Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology has extended the last date to fill the application form of AIHMCT WAT 2020 (Written Admission Test) to 15th May. The exam is also rescheduled to 20th May 2020. Those students who missed applying for the exam can now apply until the extended date.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Revised Dates
|Registration started||February 1, 2020|
|Registration ends||May 15, 2020|
|Admit card availability||May 25, 2020|
|Exam date||May 30, 2020|
|Result declaration||June 07, 2020|
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of AIHMCT WAT
- Click on "Admissions" in the "Programmes" section
- Click on "ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2020-21"
- Click on "New Registration"
- Fill the form
- Your login credentials will be provided
- Login and fill the application form
- Submit the necessary documents and certificates asked along with the application form
- Issue a demand draft by paying Rs. 500 in favour of AIHMCT payable at Bangalore
- Fill the acknowledgement card and affix a stamp of Rs. 10.
- Post the AIHMCT WAT 2020 application form to the address mentioned below :
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post
To Apply, Click Here
The AIHMCT WAT (Army Institute of Hotel Management And Catering Technology Written Admission Test) is conducted by the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. AIHMCT WAT 2020 is a university level entrance exam held once in a year. The organizing official will update the final dates for registration and examination on its official website. The AIHMCT WAT is a written test examination conducted by the college itself for the course of Bachelor in Hotel Management.