The registration for the counselling process of JoSSA will be starting from the 6th of October.
The process for the registration of Counselling are:
- Registration for JoSAA Counselling 2020
- Choice filling and locking of choices
- Mock seat allotment
- Announcement of seat allotment result
- Payment of seat acceptance fees
- Reporting of candidates at reporting centres
- Confirmation of admission by the allotted institute
Candidates who qualify JEE Advanced will be eligible for admissions into IIITs, NITs and GFTIs while the top 2,50,000 rank holders will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced as well.
Those candidates who qualify JEE Advanced will be eligible for getting admission in the IITs respectively. JoSAA counselling and seat allotment will be done on the basis of ranks secured in JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2020.