The deadline to apply for UG courses such as B.Tech for Shiv Nadar University will end on 15 May 2020. The admission will be done on the basis of the JEE Main 2020 January results. Candidates can also apply through SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) score till 15 May. The fee submission should be done within 7 days of the release of the offer letter.
Shiv Nadar Admission Dates
|Last date to apply||15 May 2020|
|Selection list||Will be released by University|
|Fees submission||Within 7 days of the release of the offer letter|
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of Shiv Nadar
- Click on "Undergraduate Admissions" in "Apply Now" section
- Register yourself
- Login and fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
To Apply, Click Here
- The candidate must have passed 10, +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English as mandatory subjects
- The candidates scoring equal to or more than 80 percentile in JEE (Mains) January 2020 are eligible for a direct offer of admissions. However, certain cut-offs will be applicable for admission in each department.
- The candidates scoring equal to or more than 80 percentile in JEE (Mains) January 2020 are eligible for direct offer of admissions. However, certain cut-off will be applicable for admission in each department.
- The candidates scoring below 80 percentile will have to appear for remote proctored Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT) and Academic Proficiency Test (APT). No interview is required for admissions through this route.
- Candidates applying through SAT will have to go through an interview round.