The phase - II registration for MICAT 2020 (Mudra Institute of Communications Admissions Test) ends today i.e. 16th January 2020. MICA Ahmedabad started the registration process of MICAT - II from 27th November 2019. Candidates can apply through online mode only.
Steps to Apply
1. Click on the official link of MICAT 2020
2. Click on the new registration tab
3. Enter your Email Address and Mobile Number. Enter the Captcha code, Click on “I Agree” and then Submit.
4. The candidate will get an email containing the registered id and password and click on the “go application form” page
5. Enter the details required in the general and qualification page
6. Provide your e CAT/XAT/GMAT Details and then click on save and continue
7. Upload the scanned documents and then click on the save and continue button
8. Select the course you want to apply
9. Select the exam centre and Pay the application fee of Rs 1985 and then submit it.
To apply for MICAT -II exam, Click Here
MICAT Phase - II Important Dates
|Registration started||November 27, 2019|
|Registration ends||January 16, 2020|
|Admit card availability||January 22, 2020|
|Exam date||January 25, 2020|
MICAT Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Objective & Subjective|
|Number of Questions||144|
|Duration of Exam||2 hrs 45 mins (35 mins for Section-I & 130 mins for Section-II)|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking for Part 1 and 3. Part 2 has a negative marking of 0.25 percent of the total marks allotted|
MICAT is an entrance test being conducted by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad. The entrance exam allows the students to get admitted in the PGDM - C (Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications) course. This exam is widely popular among students. Almost more than 8000 students compete in this exam for over 180 seats. MICAT is conducted two times in one year as MICAT-I and MICAT-II.
For more details about the MICAT exam, Click Here
To know more about Communication Management, Click Here