Narsee Monjee Institutes of Management Studies(NMIMS) has announced the admission into 2 year full-time MBA and PGDM programmes for academic the session 2019-21.
Programmes and Course Fee:
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management
The Application form Fee for NMAT by GMAC is Rs. 2000. The fee for MBA or PGDM is Rs. 1534. If applying for both MBA & PGDM, the fee is Rs. 1888.
|MBA / MBA HR / MBA Analytics and Decision Science (Mumbai Campus)
||Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate (of all years).
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus)
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medical Technology, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate (of all years).
- Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply.
- Candidates with B.Tech. Bio-Tech. , B.Tech. Bio-Medical, B.E. BioTech., B.E. Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years are preferred.
- PGDM - Bengaluru Campus PGDM - Hyderabad Campus PGDM - Navi Mumbai PGDM - Indore Campus.
- PGDM - Bengaluru Campus
- PGDM - Hyderabad Campus
- PGDM - Navi Mumbai
- PGDM - Indore Campus
|Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate (of all years).
For detailed admission notification candidates can visit the official website of Narsee Monjee Institutes of Management Studies