The registration form of the Atria Institute of Technology(AIT) for various Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) is available on its official website. Eligible candidates can apply for their desired course through online mode.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of Atria Institute of Technology
2. Click on "Apply Now"
3. Select the course you are applying for
4. Fill all the details necessary
5. Submit the form
Note: Applying for the Atria Institute of Technology(AIT) does not assure that the candidate will be called for personal interview process/counseling or get admission.
To apply for AIT B.E courses, Click Here
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of marks secured in 10th, 12th along with scores of Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) and Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK).
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 10, +2 exam from a recognized board.
Courses Offered in B.E in Atria Institute of Technology:
1. B.E in Civil Engineering
2. B.E in Computer Science & Engineering
3. B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering
4. B.E in Information Science & Engineering
5. B.E in Mechanical Engineering
For details about Atria Institute of Technology, Click Here
Read details of KCET, COMEDK
Also, read 5 tips for choosing your career as a Mechanical Engineer