Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI) has released notification of all dates of XAT 2021(Xavier Aptitude Test). Registration starts on 10th September. The exam will be conducted on January 3rd, 2021 in Computer-Based mode. Interested candidates need to check the XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying.
XAT 2021 Important Dates:
|Registration starts||10 September 2020|
|Registration ends||30 November 2020 (12 Midnight)|
|Admit card available||20 December 2020|
|Exam date||3 January 2021 (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM)|
Changes in XAT 2021:
- XAT 2021 registration fee is increased by Rs 50.
- The registration fee is now Rs 1750/-.
- Additional Rs 300 for applying to different programs at XLRI
Steps to Apply XAT 2021:
- Go to the official website of XLRI and click on "XAT 2021 Registration"
- Enter all necessary details and register
- Use the credentials sent to your email to log in and fill the application form
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking
- Submit the application form
XAT 2021 Exam Centres:
|Ambala||Bokaro Steel City||Durgapur/Asansol||Hyderabad||Kota||Mysuru(Mysore)||Rourkela||Udupi Vadodara|