NIPER JEE 2020 Registration Process Extended, Exam Date Changed
NIPER JEE 2020 Exam Registration process has been extended by the conducting authority till 25th June 2020. This has been done due to the problems various faced by the students during this lockdown. Numerous requests had been also sent by parents and students for the extension for the registration date.
The conducting authority has also changed the date of examination to 25th July 2020. Students are advised to check their eligibility before applying for the registration. If it is found that any particular candidate does not qualify the eligibility criteria then the registration of the student will be canceled. Interested candidates should keep update with the official website (www.niperahm.ac.in) in order to not miss any kind of notification.
Click Here to Know about NIPER JEE Exam
|Start of Registration Process||1st April 2020|
|End of Registration Process||25th June 2020|
|NIPER JEE Exam ||25th July 2020|
Read to Know: Full List of Exams Cancelled or Postponed Due to Coronavirus
Steps to Apply:
- Applicants willing to register for NIPER examination are required to visit the official website of NIPER i.e, niperahm.ac.in to get the online application form.
- Fill in up all the details mentioned in the form and click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting all of the information, the payment of NIPER registration by using the Debit/Credit Card. e-challan or the relevant Net Banking is accepted.
- Finally, once the application form is submitted successfully, the candidate is required so as to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form to NIPER Mohali Campus.
For Master’s Courses :
- Qualifying Exam: For the M.S (Pharm)/M.Pharm/M.Tech. (Pharm.), the qualifying degree should be B.Pharm, or the M.Sc (Biological Sciences) or M.Sc (Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany) or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) or the same as the equivalent or the B.V.Sc or M.B.B.S or BAMS.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates have to score minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Relaxation: For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required for the qualifying exam should be 55%, for the physically handicapped candidates, the minimum marks here to be 50%.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply fo the same.
For Ph.D Pharmacy Courses :
- Qualifying Exam : The prerequisite qualification is M.S (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech(Pharm.) in the required discipline.
- Minimum Marks The candidates are required to pass the qualifying examination with the minimum of the 60% marks (55% for SC/ST and 50% marks for Ph candidates).
Click Here for NIPER JEE 2020 Registration
NIPER JEE 2020 (NIPER Joint Entrance Exam) is the national level entrance exam conducted by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), and it is conducted so as to examine the aptitude of the candidates seeking admission to the various of Postgraduates and the Doctorate level courses into the field of Pharmacy.
ICAR AIEEA registration Extended upto 31st May, Apply Now
Application Deadline Extended for UGC NET, CSIR NET, JNUEE
NLU: AILET 2020 Exam Date Postponed, Registration Date Extended