The registration process of AIIMS Nursing for various M.Sc. courses including M.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Biotechnology has been started by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on its official website. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for their respective courses.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of AIIMS Exams
2. Click on the link "Basic Registration For AIIMS M.Sc. Courses-2020 Session"
3. Click on the tab "Click here for New Basic Registration"
4. Click on "Proceed"
5. Fill all the details asked
6. Click on "Generate Registration IS and password"
7. Use these credentials to login
8. Fill up the application form
9. Upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and thumb impression with correct specifications
10. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1500 (Rs 1200 for SC/ST) through online mode
11. Submit the application form
To apply for AIIMS M.Sc. courses, Click Here
For M.Sc. Courses:
Candidate who possesses one of the following qualifications and has secured at least 60% marks for General/EWS/OBC and 55 % marks for SC/ST in aggregate in the qualifying examination accordingly to below mentioned M. Sc Courses:
I. For M. Sc Medical Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Biophysics, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology, and biotechnology:
1. MBBS/BDS (55% FOR Gen./EWS/OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
2. B.V.Sc. (c) B. Pharmacy (d) Bachelor of Physiotherapy(4½ year Course)
3. B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
II. For Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology: B. Sc degree in any of the disciplines related to Biology or allied to Biology.
III. For Nuclear Medicine Technology: B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University. OR B.Sc in allied/ related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject from recognized University.
IV. Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies: B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University
For M.Sc. Biotechnology:
Same as other M.Sc. Courses along with a degree B. Tech in Biotechnology.
For M.Sc. in Nursing:
A candidate who possesses the following qualifications.
(i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic /B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/EWS/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
(ii) Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council
|Registration starts||13th December 2019|
|Registration ends||16th January 2020|
|Last date for submission of documents||8th May 2020|
|Exam date of M.Sc. Nursing||6th June 2020|
|Exam date of M.Sc. Courses||4th July 2020|
|Exam date of M.Sc Biotechnology||4th July 2020|
Read here, 10 Demandable Nursing career options in India
For detailed information about AIIMS Universities, Click Here