All India Management Association (AIMA) has started the registration process of MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test) May session today i.e. 6th march 2020 for both Paper Based Test (PBT) and Computer-Based Test (CBT) modes.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of AIMA MAT
- Click on "Register"
- Fill the registration form
- The login credentials will be sent to your email id
- Login using those credentials to fill the form
- Make the payment
- Upload photo and signature
- Fill the application form
- Check all the details and then submit the form
To apply for MAT 2020 May session, Click Here
MAT 2020 Application Fee:
- For Paper-Based Test (PBT): INR 1550/-
- For Computer Based Test (CBT): INR 1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT: INR 2650/-
MAT 2020 May Session Important Dates
|Event||PBT Mode Date||CBT Mode Date|
|Registration started||6th March 2020||6th March 2020|
|Last date of registration||10th May 2020||26th April 2020|
|Admit card availability||12th May 2020||28th April 2020|
|Exam date||16th May 2020||3rd May 2020|
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Any B-school whether it’s national or international can consider MAT Score as the yardstick for admission to their MBA programs.
Read Here: MAT Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Counselling