National Testing Agency has extended the CMAT 2019 Registration date from 30th Nov to 7th Dec 2018. Previously, CMAT exam was conducted by AICTE, but for the first time, CMAT will be conducted by NTA this year. The CMAT 2019 exam will be held on January 28, 2019.
The CMAT 2019 exam score will be accepted by more than 1000 colleges all over India. NTA has brought many changes in the exam and registration process.
- Candidates, with graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university, can apply for CMAT.
- Final year students can apply, but the condition is results for such students need to be declared before the admission process in various MBA colleges begins.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can register online on the official website.
To apply online click here
For exam pattern and application process click here
- Online Registration starts: 1st Nov 2018
- Registration ends: 7th Dec 2018
- Admit Card Release date: January 7, 2019
- Date of Examination: January 28, 2019
- Result Declaration: February 10, 2019