Areas of Specialization
- Software Analysis
- Network Administration
- Digital Investigations
- Web Design
- Gaming Development and Design
- Information Security
Course & Eligibility
|Diploma||3 years||Candidates should have passed their 10th or 10+2 examination in Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.||State-level Entrance Exam|
|B.E/B.TECH||4 years||Candidates should have completed their XII or equivalent examination with PCM as compulsory subjects and 55% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University. Candidates who have passed a 3-year diploma are also eligible.||JEE Main, OJEE|
|M.E/M.TECH||2 years||Candidates should have a B.E./B.Tech. degree in IT or any equivalent streams with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution.||GATE, SRMJEE|
- Cisco Systems
- Sasken Communications
- Insilica Semiconductors
- Students who have passed their 10+2 or the equivalent level examinations with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Also, the entrance examinations like JEE Main, which most of the Universities/Colleges conduct a common entrance and hence students would have to make an application for such exams.
- The students need to qualify the exams in order to get admission to this relevant course.
- A merit list of the finally qualified candidates is prepared and the candidates are invited for admission process by the relevant university or the college.
- Admission process and the final allotment of seats for the candidate which takes place and the candidate is asked for the fees for the relevant academic year.
Syllabus and Courses
- Introduction to Programming
- Physics - 1
- Basic Electronics
- Mathematics -1
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mathematics 2
- Data Structure and Algorithm
- Digital Logic and Circuits
- Physics 2
- Communicative English
- Electrical Measurements
- Object-oriented Programming
- Principles of Communication
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Architecture
- Design and Analysis Algorithms
- Cryptography and Network Securit
- Distributed System Algorithms
- Formal Language and Automata
- Web Technologies
- Image Processing
- Minor Project
- Distributed System and Applications
- Elective 4
- Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Graphics & Simulation
- Programming Tools & Techniques
- Compiler Design
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining & Data Warehousing
- Distributed Databases
- Network Security & Cryptography
- Communication - The verbal and the communication skills for this field study will boost the performance to pull out clear expectations from the manager.
- Teamwork - The goodwill and the lend of the helping hand can boost the business etiquette.
- Adaptability - The adaptability will help to gain the accessibility and empower to work with the relevant technology without mourning what was used to be true yesterday.
- Problem Solving - The approach to every problem should be with a solution rather than with any other problem, whenever an issue crops inside.
- Critical Observation - One must be good at analyzing the information and put the relevant into the use. People with a fresh perspective to offer intuitive solutions and ideas can grow to a higher level with ease.
- Conflict Resolution - The candidates who are able to resolve the issues with the co-workers will help to maintain relationships with peers and work more effectively.
Career and Job Prospects
Average Salary Per Annum
|Software Developer||The main role of a Software Developer is gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.||2.5 - 3 lakhs|
|Application Developer||Applications developers are usually responsible for translating software requirements into a workable programming code. Most Application Developers specialize in a specific development field, such as mobile phone applications, accounting software, office suites or graphics software.||3 - 4 lakhs|
|Quality Analyst||Quality Analysts look at products, systems, and materials to make sure there are no defects, and make sure that it is made to company standards. They read blueprints and use specialized inspection equipment such as gauges, calipers, voltmeters, and others to measure the standards of quality needed to deliver safe goods.||5 - 5.5 lakhs|
|Programmers||Computer programmers write code to create software programs. They turn the program designs created by software developers and engineers into instructions that a computer can follow. Programmers must debug the programs, that is, test them to ensure that they produce the expected results.||5 - 6 lakhs|
Q: What is information technology in health care?
A: Health information technology (health IT) specialists handle the technical aspects of managing patient health information. They know what data is needed, where is stored, and how the data is used. Their work affects the quality of care tremendously.
Q: What is the role of information technology in environment and human health?
A: The sole purpose of the Geographical Information System (GIS) and remote sensing play a key role in resource mapping, environmental conservation, and environmental impact assessment. Role of Information Technology in Human Health. The aim of HGP (Human Genome Project ) is to create a map of the entire set of genes( genome) in the human cell by decoding the three billion units of human DNA.