- Students who have passed their 10+2 or the equivalent level examinations with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Also, the entrance examinations like JEE Main, which most of the Universities/Colleges conduct a common entrance and hence students would have to make an application for such exams.
- The students need to qualify the exams in order to get admission to this relevant course.
- A merit list of the finally qualified candidates is prepared and the candidates are invited for admission process by the relevant university or the college.
- Admission process and the final allotment of seats for the candidate which takes place and the candidate is asked for the fees for the relevant academic year.