Q: What is the Hospitality course?
A: Hospitality course focuses on the fundamentals of Hospitality and is also concerned with the betterment of tourism and hospitality industry. This course is best suited to those students who want to perform some kind of research in the field of Hospitality and are interested to become a successful manager in this field
Q: What is the minimum qualification for this course?
A; The minimum qualification of this course is as follows:
- The student should have completed a Master’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institution
Q: What are the job profiles associated with the Hospitality course?
A: Some of the top job/career profiles associated with this field are mentioned below:
- Lecturer/ Teacher
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Hotel Manager
Q: What are the Top entrances to consider for the Hospitality course?
A: Some of the top entrances are mentioned below:
Q: Who are the top recruiters in this field?
A: The top recruiters are as follows:
- GD Goenka University
- Apollo hospital
- Make my trip
- 5-star hotels
Q: What are the skills required in this field?
A: Some of the skills are mentioned below:
- The candidate must be good at organization skills.
- Must be excellent in the field of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The zeal for the self-discipline of the student.
- The candidate must be extrovert, co-operative, must be humble and personify the respectful attitude
Q: What are the top colleges providing this course?
A: Some of the top colleges are mentioned below:
Q: What is the admission process for a degree in this course?
A: The Admission process generally varies across colleges. Many institutes have a Merit-Based selection process. Some reputed institutions may conduct their own entrance tests.
Q: What is the duration of the course?
A: The duration of Bachelor degree in this course 3 years
Q: What is the examination system?
A: The examination system is Semester wise.