Important instructions for CAT 2018 exam day
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta has released CAT 2018 exam day workflow chart and animated exam day video for Candidates. CAT 2018 will be held on 25th Nov 2018. Previously, CAT 2018 admit card released on 24th Oct 2018 and will be available for download till 25th Nov.
To download CAT 2018 admit card click here
To CAT 2018 exam pattern click here
For CAT 2018 around 2.41 lakh candidates have. The exam will be conducted in 374 test centres and across 147 cities in India on 25th Nov 2018 in 2 shifts. The first shift is from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon (Morning shift) and second shift is from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM (afternoon shift).
Instructions for CAT 2018 exam day:
- Candidates are advised to report at exam centers by 7:30 AM for the morning shift exam and 1:00 PM for the afternoon shift with their Admit Cards.
- Candidates will not be allowed to the exam centers after 8:45 AM in the morning session and for the afternoon session after 2:15 PM.
- Admit card will contain the exam center name and address with a reference number. The reference number will be used for identifying the Exam Lab / Console in the Test Centers.
- The PwD candidates with scribe need to carry a scribe affidavit along with them at the test center.
For detail, instructions click here
- Online registration starts: 8th August 2018
- Last date for registration: 26th September 2018
- Admit card release: 24th October 2018
- Mock Test Release: 17th October 2018
- Exam date: 25th November 2018
- Answer key & question paper release: 1st week of December 2018
- Last date to submit objection: 2nd week of December 2018
- Result announcement: 2nd week of January 2019