AEEE 2020 was conducted to enrol students in the various engineering courses in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. The exam was conducted from 17th to 20th August and the result was declared on 3rd September.
The seat allocation process has already begun for the various courses on September 3, 2020.
NOTE: This year Amrita University will not be offering Engineering Programs in their Amravati Campus.
AEEE 2020 B.Tech Result Announced, Check the Merit List
Centralised Seat Allotment Process (CSAP) procedure:
- One will have to log in with the application number and their birth date.
- Then enter the email id and mobile number registered during the application process.
- The JEE scorecard and PCM marks are the next things to upload.
- After this verification is complete, the seat allotment will be done. The candidate will have to agree to the terms and conditions and pay the registration fee of Rs 5000 for the seat allotment process.
- Choose the campus and the branch.
- After the seat allotment round is over, login and complete the OTP verification.
- Then confirm the allotted branch and campus. Next, make the balance payment and complete the process.
B.Tech CSAP Updates:
- Registration for CSAP will be going to end on September 9, 2020.
- Registration Last Date for JEE-MAIN aspirants is September 30, 2020.
- JEE-MAIN candidates need to update their JEE-MAIN January session score in the Application portal before Registration.
- Last date to update 12th Marks and Upload required documents id September 5, 2020.
NOTE: AEEE 2020 attendee candidates can now register for Amrita University B.Tech Centralised Seat Allotment Process Candidates who applied only through JEE Mains can register tomorrow.
Also Check: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Campus, Fees, Courses Offered