The instructions which should be followed by every CAT 2019 aspirant on the exam day has been released by the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode. The exam is going to be conducted in 24th Nov 2019. Here in the instruction, the conducting body has mentioned the Do's and Do not's of the exam day for the candidates.
Exam Day Work Flow:1. Arrive at the test center
2. Locate lab from notice board
3. Scrutinize the admit card
4.Deposit all your belongings
5. Undergo compulsory frisking
6. Get all the needed documents verified
7. Arrive at the lab/block
8. Complete the bio metric capture
9. Locate the allotted computer
10. Log in to the test screen
11. Verify and confirm the profile information
12. Agree to the declaration after reading the instruction
13. Start the test
14. Register feedback after completing the test
15. Return the scribble pad and pen
16. Exit from the test lab
17. Exit from the test centre
Admit Card Details:
1. The candidates who have successfully submitted the application fee can download the admit card.
2. Candidates must ensure that they carry the admit card on an A4-size Paper.
3. Attach your photo on the required space in the admit card
To know about all the details about the Dos' & Dont's for the exam day, Click here