The Finance Minister of Odisha has allocated the state budget for 2021-22. The state govt has presented a Rs 24,370 Crore budget to develop the educational ecosystem in Odisha. As per the 2021 Budget allocation the state government has allocated a budget to different sectors of education. Here are the brief details about the state budget for Education and Skill Development.
- For Samagra Sikhya Aviyan Rs 3,066 Crore amount has been allocated for expanding preschool to class 12.
- For Odisha Adarsa Vidyalaya Rs 280 Crore amount has been allocated.
- RS 957 Crore has been proposed for Mid Day Meal.
- Rs 7 Crore has been proposed for Mo College Abhijan.
- Rs 253 Crore has been allotted for Mo School Program for infrastructure development.
- Rs 430 Crore has been allotted for Gangadhar Meher Sikhsya Manakbrudhi Yojana(GMSMY).
- Rs 270 Crore has been proposed for construction and completion of hostel for Tribal girls and Urban hostel.
- Rs 1002 Crore has been allotted for students' scholarships which are credited through DBT.
- For Odisha Higher Education Excellence and Equity(OHEPEE) Rs, 108 Crore has been proposed with the financial assistant.
- Rs 10 Crore has been allotted for build Odia University at Satyabadi, Puri District.
- Rs 157 Crore has been proposed for the development of educational infrastructure.
- Rs 212 Crore has been allotted for Rastrya Uchatara Sikhya Aviyan(RUSA).
- Rs 664 Crore has been proposed for the skill development ecosystem(Skill in Odisha) to the next level.
- Rs 151 Crore for Infrastructure development of the educational institute.
- Rs 100 Crore has been proposed for a skill development program with the help of the Asian Development Bank.
- Rs 148 Crore for Infrastructure Grants to OUAT for promoting Agricultural education.
To know the details about Odisha State Budget 2021-22