MICAT 2020 Deadline Extended to End of the Day
Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahmedabad has extended the last date of MICA Admissions Test (MICAT) 2020 from 25th November to 26th November 11.59 PM. The date was extended due to heavy traffic on the official website. MICAT 2020 is conducted for both PGDM-C and PGDM courses. Candidates opting for both programs have to mark them as priority 1 and priority 2 and check their eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of MICA
2. Register using personal and academic details
3. After successful registration, candidates will receive MICAT id and password in their email, which can be used in the future to modify details.
4. Provide CAT/ MAT/ GMAT details
5. Upload the documents i.e. recent photo and signature according to given size and specifications.
6. Pay the application fee of Rs 1985 and click on submit
To apply for the MICAT 2020, click here
|Release of Application Form||October 9, 2019|
|Closing of Application Form||November 26, 2019 (11.59 PM)|
|Admit Card Availability||December 3, 2019|
|Exam Date (December Session)||December 7, 2019|
|MICAT 2020 Result||December 23, 2019|
Click here to know detailed information about MICA institution Ahmedabad
MICAT 2020 Eligibility:
The candidates who want to apply for the MICAT entrance exam should go through the eligibility criteria set by the authorities to check their eligibility. The candidates are advised to go through the points below to check their eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have graduated from the 10+2+3 system or with an equivalent educational system from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must have passed with a valid rank from one of the national level management test which is CAT, XAT or GMAT.
- Those who are appearing in their final examination are also allowed to apply for the entrance exam.
- Foreign Nationals & NRI candidates should have a valid GMAT score (Taken after 2012) & their passport
To know more details about MICAT, click here
To know more about Communication Management, click here