All India Management Association (AIMA) has rescheduled the MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test) May session to June for both PBT and CBT mode. The decision was taken keeping in mind various factors such as the challenges brought about by COVID-19, the Government orders/guidelines in respect of the same, convenience of candidates, etc. The registration has been extended to June 7, and June 15, 2020 respectively.
MAT 2020 Revised Dates:
|Event||PBT Mode Date||CBT Mode Date|
|Registration started||6th March 2020||6th March 2020|
|Last date of registration||7th June 2020||15th June 2020|
|Admit card availability||9th June 2020||17th June 2020|
|Exam date||14th June 2020||21st June 2020|
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of AIMA MAT
- Click on "Register"
- Fill the registration form
- The login credentials will be sent to your email id
- Login using those credentials to fill the form
- Make the payment
- Upload photo and signature
- Fill the application form
- Check all the details and then submit the form
To apply for MAT 2020 May session, Click Here
MAT 2020 Application Fee:
- For Paper-Based Test (PBT): INR 1550/-
- For Computer Based Test (CBT): INR 1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT: INR 2650/-
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Any B-school whether it’s national or international can consider MAT Score as the yardstick for admission to their MBA programs.