The CSIR UGC NET 2020 result has been released by NTA( National Testing Agency). Candidates those who were eagerly waiting for there UGC NET result can now download their result using the login credentials. A total of 60133 had registered for CSIR NET 2020 and 39081 has appeared for the exam.
Steps to download the result
- Step 1: Visit the official website - www.csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the result link
- Step 3: The login page will open on the screen
- Step 4: Enter the login credentials
- Step 5: Click on the submit button
- Step 6: Download the result for further use
NTA CSIR NET 2020: Important dates
|CSIR NET Exam (June session)||November 19, 21 and 26, 2020|
|CSIR NET result 2020||December 28, 2020|
The three things present in the result card
- Roll number
- Total number of qualified candidates