Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) has announced the Exam dates for the Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Architecture/ Medical & Medical allied courses of KEAM 2020. The authorities will conduct KEAM 2020 on 16th July 2020 in offline mode in two sessions (morning and afternoon). It has also been announced that those candidates who wish to change their previously selected KEAM exam centers will be allowed to do so due to the current situation in June.
The interested candidates can apply for the Registration as the application window is active till 25th May 2020. According to the previous schedule, KEAM 2020 was to be conducted on 20th April 2020 and 21st April 2020. Candidates had to fill the online application form between 1st February 2020 and 29th February 2020.
|Start date to apply for application correction||11th May 2020|
|Last date to upload scanned photograph and signature (in case of error)||25th May 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||25th May 2020|
|Last date to apply for correction/ rectification of personal details through email or post||25th May 2020|
|Last date to upload rectified documents or certificates||31st May 2020|
|Exam Date||16th July 2020|
1. The candidate is a citizen of India. PIO and OCI candidates can also apply.
2. Candidates who are seeking admission into courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I & Non-Keralite Category II.
3. The candidate must have attained the minimum age limit of 17 years as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit to apply.
4. The candidates must have passed higher secondary or its equivalent examination.
5. For Engineering, the candidate must have scored 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together.
6. For Medical & Allied courses, the candidates must have qualified NEET exam & satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in KEAM 2020.
Click Here to Get the Official Link
Address- Office of the CEE, 5th floor,
Housing Board Building, Santhi Nagar,
Email- [email protected]
Contact Number - 0471-2525300
For More Details About KEAM, Click Here