The admission process for PGDM 2021-23 has been started by Fore School of Management (FMS), New Delhi on their official wesbite. The FMS started admision for two year full time PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management),PGDM-IB (Post Graduate Diploma in Management International Business), PGDM-FM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management Financial Management) and PGDM-BDA (Post Graduate Diploma in Management Big Data Analytics). The interested candidate can apply by visiting the official website of FMS , admissions.fsm.ac.in. The candidates will be selected based on CAT-2020 / XAT-2021/ GMAT Score. The applicant can apply for PGDM 2021-23 till 21st December, 2020.
Admision fees and Availability of seat for PGDM courses:
|Course Name||Admission fees||No. of seat|
|PGDM||Rs. 15.98 Lakh||180|
|PGDM(IB)||Rs. 15.98 Lakh||120|
|PGDM(FM)||Rs. 15.98 Lakh||60|
|PGDM(BDA)||Rs. 15.98 Lakh||60|
Steps to apply for PGDM 2021-23:
- Go to the official wesbite of FMS, admissions.fsm.ac.in.
- Candidates can login by providing their User name and password.
- Necessary documents to be uploaded by candidates and check other details before submitting the form. They have to choose "Save and continue" option for every document or detail updated.
- Now the candidates can make the payment for application process.Each courses have different fees for form filling.Once the payment is done, no changes can be made in the application form of PGDM 2021-23.
Eligibility criteria to take admission to PGDM 2021-23:
- Candidates must have Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities or possess an equivalent qualification. The Bachelor's degree completed by the candidate have atleast minimum of 3 years of gap after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2021 can also apply and obtaining minimum 50% marks in all the subjects
- All candidates are required to take the CAT-2020 conducted by IIMs, XAT-2021 conducted by XLRI or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1 January 2019 and 20 January 2021.