UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has announced CMS (Combined Medical Service) exam result 2020. Candidates who qualified for the exam UPSC CMS 2020 has released their Roll number. The qualified candidates can check their UPSC CMS 2020 results. The results will be shown online on their official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Qualified candidates will now eligible to appear interview or personality test. All qualified candidates need to fill the detailed application form from 24 November to 4th December to appear in the other stage of the requirement process.
To see the UPSC CMS Result PDF, Download Here
Steps to check the UPSC CMS Result
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Go to the CMS Result link
- Click on UPSC CMS 2020 Result pdf link
- Result PDF will appear on the screen
- Candidates can search their roll number to see their result
- Download the result PDF file and take a printout for future use