The result of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA 2020 has been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) today i.e. 13th December on its official website. IIFT MBA exam was conducted on 1st December 2019 in online mode throughout the country.
Steps to Check the Result
1. Go to the official website of NTA IIFT
2. Click on the "IIFT MBA 2020 Result"
3. Enter the login credentials
4. The result will appear on the screen
To check the IIFT MBA Result, Click Here
IIFT 2020 Cut-Off
For IIFT 2020, the expected overall cut-off will be around 35 out of 100 in relation to the previous year cut-off. The expected cut-off for the three campuses of IIFT may fall around:
1. Delhi Campus - 36 out of 100 marks
2. Kolkata Campus - 35 out of 100 marks
3. Kakinada - 34out of 100 marks
The expected sectional cut-off for IIFT 2020 is:
1. General Awareness - 1 out of 9 marks
2. Verbal Ability - 4 out of 15 marks
3. Reading Comprehension - 3 out of 16 marks
4. Quantitative Aptitude - 5 out of 20 marks
5. Logical Reasoning - 6 out of 20 marks
6. Data Interpretation - 4 out of 20 marks
The counseling session for IIFT 2020 is conducted after the result declaration of the result for the entrance exam. The counseling session conducted will allow the candidates to get admitted in various MBA & PGDM programs in all the 3 colleges of IIFT. The notification for the counseling session will be available on the official website of IIFT. The candidates will be allotted with seats as per their performance and merit list. To participate in the counseling session, the candidates need to register themselves online on the respective website and get the date for their counseling session.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), founded in 1963 by the Government of India is an autonomous organization to help in professionalizing the country's foreign trade management, increase exports by developing human resources and analyzing, disseminating data and conducting research. IIFT entrance exam is a national level entrance exam held once in every year. The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in the month of December. IIFT has 3 colleges in India located in New Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada.
To know detailed information about IIFT exam, Click Here
For details about all 3 campus of IIFT, Click Here
Read here Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations