Online registration of the LPUNEST 2020 Exam along with the slot booking process has started from the 2nd of June by Lovely Professional University. Candidates are required to book the slot within 5 to 15 days from the date of filing the application form LPU NEST is a National Entrance and Scholarship Test for admission to various programs in Lovely Professional University. This test forms the basis of eligibility for some of the programs and for the scholarship for most of the programs. Lovely Professional University conducts the National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) for B.Tech aspirants. Students studying in 12th class can apply for LPUNEST.
LPU NEST Exam table for important dates
||within 5 to 15 days from the date of filing the application form
|Admit card download
||after the successful completion of slot booking
|Last Date of Admission
||30th June 2020
|Date of Examination
||up to 30th June
||within 4 days after the conduct of the exam
How To Download LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card Online?
- Go to the Official Website of LPU NEST.
- Login to the website using the UserID/Email & password
- Book the slots as per the exam schedule and confirm your booking.
- On successful completion, the Admit card generation link will be provided.
- Go to the link & Check the admit card details.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
- Should have qualified with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics, and English)* subject to qualifying LPUNEST-2020
- For B.Tech. Biotechnology (BT), B.Tech. (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering), and Integrated B.Tech. Biotechnology (BT) - M.Tech.
- Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, English & either Maths or Biology or Biotechnology; other things remaining the same as above.
- For B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (CHE) and B.Tech. (CHE - Petroleum)
- Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English; other things remaining the same as above.
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?
5 tips for choosing your career as Mechanical Engineer